• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Please tell me about the Brown Note D'Lite

The Rocket

I'm thinking about purchasing a kit of the D'Lite...
any owners of this great amp out there?
Any comment would be much appreciated, thanks.

jspax7

I've got a kit, and a production prototype. I highly recommend Brown Note amps!

The Brown Note forum guys can help you with the build, and with any mods you'd like to do. The great thing about these amps is the opportunity to learn how Dumble got some of those tones we all know and love.

I am modding one of my dlites later this week. Great amps..cleans are amazing,will kill some SRV type tones,most know for its Carlton/Ford tones and can get pretty mean as well. It is an extremely well voiced and versatile amp. You will not be disappointed!

The Rocket

Thank you guys for the useful comments.
Can you really get some SRV tones out of it? Have you ever tried the Bluesmaster?
Thanks!!

BBQLS1

I did a 18 watt lite kit before the DLites were around, very good, very high quality. I look forward to doing a DLite 44.

Trending Topics