Plus Pedal - Who's using it, how's it working out?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by 62Tele, Apr 4, 2018.

1. 62Tele

62Tele Supporting Member

Now that it's been out for a little while, I'm wondering how useful this pedal is proving to be? What kind of music is it fitting? How well does it work live? Seems like a great idea, just curious about real world experiences.

2. 5cr33nager

5cr33nager Member

I am curious also please chime in fellow gear pagers.

3. Dave Wakely

Dave Wakely Member

Using it with an electro-classical, with rotary and Dimension C pedals on the wet signal. Tend to use a slow rise setting, and enables me to create pad effects with optional textures. Ability to stack notes is great to play with: by introducing new note you can switch perception of what chord is being played. Seems reliable and robust, and looking to find time to record with it.

4. 62Tele

62Tele Supporting Member

Thanks Dave. Anyone else? Trying to figure out if this is a tool or a toy!

5. 62Tele

62Tele Supporting Member

Guess this hasn't caught on much around here yet. Thanks all!

6. Jazzandmore

Jazzandmore Gold Supporting Member

Yeah I honestly don’t think TGP is a good barometer of much. The Plasma pedal sold over a 1100 units within 2 weeks, but pretty quiet here. The Origin OD sold out the first batch of 250 pedals in a few hours, but mixed support of a few guys here.

TGP is great for blah blahing, but much larger guitar community is buying stuff I think.