• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Poll: Do wah pedals belong on the floor?

Do you put your wah pedal on the floor?

• Yes, that's why they have the little feet.

Votes: 114 69.5%
  • No, on the board. They need to be a team player.

Votes: 50 30.5%

• Total voters

Benz2112

Memba?
Gold Supporting Member
On the floor, angled to the left. I play seated, so the left foot is always most comfortable for rocking a wah pedal.

ToobNoob

I prefer it on the wall. :)

Actually, that was just a Joke. I don't really like wah these days. Things always change tho..

T$

CEFlint

I have a mini-Dunlop that goes on a PTMini. When I use the larger board, I use a larger wah and it goes on the floor.

Riffa

I only use one-row boards and I don't like mini wah pedals, so mine goes on the floor.

stratovarius

Silver Supporting Member
I was thinking that the Holeyboard would work well for those who like to keep their wah flat.

Kubrick's guitar

interesting to see folks with it on the left. I'm right footed and just always naturally put it on the right. I guess it really doesn't matter and it's just a preference thing?
Somehow the volume and/or wah on the right never looked right to me.

PatrickE_FenderADV

Silver Supporting Member
I have one on the board and one for the floor next pedalboard that doesn’t have one on it... so, I guess I go both ways?!? :huh

Cerpin Taxt

My wah and my expression pedal are on the board but the volume is “on the floor”. Technically both the board(s) and the volume pedal are mounted inside a case.

Trending Topics