Poll: How much are you (or are you not) spending on guitars?

During the last 12 months, I spent $______ on my most expensive guitar purchase.

• $4,000+

• $3,000-$3,999

• $1,900-$2,999

• $900-$1,899

• $300-$899

• $<$300

• $0.00 (None)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pax

Gold Supporting Member
A very informal, un-scientific, non-technical poll to see if any significant spending is going on.

Answer it based on the most expensive guitar you&#8217;ve purchased in the last 12 months.

Answers are not public. What say you?

robare99

Hmmm I've been laying low the last 12 months, buy I have an assload of guitars. (close to 40)

But

I'm gearing up for a PA upgrade, so in the last 12 months, I've bought:

QSC RMX2450 amp
QSC CX404 amp
EWI 24x8 100' snake

Possibly picking up a QSC RMX1450 amp this weekend, and then a StudioLive 24.4.2 mixer in the next couple weeks...

:idea

travisvwright

I think my most expensive was around $600 but I've bought 4 guitars. So not expensive guitars but over $1,500 in total.

jett1963

My plan was to spend zero. I couldn't resist the Gutherie Govan Set neck Suhr. I'm selling all of my other guitars. A man only needs one.

prsflame

1300 for a 66 Fender Mustang, all original this past Feb. My days of the 3-4K guitar purchases are long over, for various reasons. It was a fun ride while it lasted. This past year I have found some great, overlooked guitars in the sub 1500 range. It is a buyers market!

choucas09

I've got 16 guitars ranging from $65 to $3,500 and I love all of them. I never regret spending money thus as if I didn't the money would have gone on intoxicants.

Ampegasaur

I keep buying more amps. I also am pleading the 5th in case my wife sees this. No dear, I don't have any new guitars IN the house. (They are at my friends house).....I mean no new guitars at all...........

Mike9

Silver Supporting Member
It's been an amazing month - Hey - gotta spend that OT check on something . . . :beer

'03 Gibson Les Paul Melody Maker P-90 - $299

'95 Gibson Les Paul Studio (Wine Red) w/case - $425

"02 Gibson Les Paul Jr. (gloss finish) w/case - $525

davess23

Gold Supporting Member
Nada this year. Holding off on buying a Historic LP until after my daughter's wedding...all my "extra" money and then some is going into that, so no guitars for me until it's over.

C-4

My usual guitars run around 4K+ that I use to play out. I got rid of all of my american guitars three years ago and went to only using European higher end guitars. I couldn't be happier with my choice.

I did the same with my amps in 2000 and find that I love the European amps as well.

NPP

Spent nothing - being a lefty saves you money as you are guaranteed to not just come across something desirable.

jazzbone

Haven't spent any real money in over 10 years thanks to the Emporium. I've traded my way into some great guitars.:aok

Trending Topics