POLL: The WORST thing to wear at a gig? (What's the worst you've seen?)

Worst gig attire?

• Cargo shorts\sandals combo (admit it, they almost always go together.)

Votes: 131 50.2%
  • Hawaiian shirt

Votes: 58 22.2%
  • Shirtless

Votes: 75 28.7%
  • Bell bottom pants

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Your bands merch

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Suit and tie

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • Dressing like The Fonz

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Dressing like David Lee Roth

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Other (Answer in reply)

Votes: 35 13.4%

• Total voters
Probably puke, excrement and metal rods through the skin?

Oh wait! Didn't Garcia wear Birkenstocks?!

For fookin shame!!!!!!

blong

Supporting Member
I chose other. When I was a kid, my older brother took me to a concert and a band called The Godz opened up. They wore jock straps and nothing else. Worst I've seen. They kicked ass and were a great band, but I had to not look.

Also, the weekend bro look is not too good.

Bob

+NRG

I think I remember that band, back in Connecticut? Saw them open for Joined Forces a few times I think
Yeah, Jimmy Carter Show before becoming Run 21. Fun shows as I remember
Yes, the guitarist and drummer also played together in Wasp... Really great guys from my experience. The drummer wearing plastic wrap to cover his junk and doing a drum solo all over the audience / bar. The bassist hair spraying his hair with his head upside down. They put on a great show, didn’t take themselves seriously, comedy was part of the show and great musicians. They’d throw in a cover and knock it out of the park.

I chose other. When I was a kid, my older brother took me to a concert and a band called The Godz opened up. They wore jock straps and nothing else. Worst I've seen. They kicked ass and were a great band, but I had to not look.

Bob
GODZ ARE ROCK N ROLL MACHINES :oops:

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
I was sorry to see no poll choice, "Wear whatever you like that's physically and spiritually comfortable to you."

gtrgeek335

Bob
That's the band I was going to mention, they played Hara Arena in the '70's, I can't recall who they opened for. The guitarist came out in a gold lame jockstrap, matching gold lame boots, and playing a Ampeg plexiglass guitar!
It stands today as one of the funniest things I've seen!

Gordon

M. Shoop

Cargo shorts absolutely. Against my better judgment I've worn them myself on two occasions, both times in 2018, outdoor daytime shows in August and hotter than hell. I still cringe when I think about it.

Trending Topics