Polytune 2 Blacklight

petty1818

I believe they said July. I wish TC would just release a mini version at the same time. We all know that in two months the mini will be released.

mac jones

Yeah, I just can't wait to pay $100 for the blue LED version

(BTW, I thought mine already has a blue LED)???

But WTF it's only money.

So I guess it's alright to buy the same pedal if they change the graphic or color? Like shoes?

But WTF it's only money.

So I guess it's alright to buy the same pedal if they change the graphic or color? Like shoes?

You know that some dude just looked at that and thought "finally I can put a polytune on my pedalboard because it's black and I only use black pedals because TGP"

OilsFan

But WTF it's only money.

Pedal fashion is a real thing.

Telecasteur

Silver Supporting Member
People care about what their guitars look like.. Why do some think it's strange that people feel the same about pedals ? As long as humans have eyes, aesthetics will be a large part of our experience. Duh!

TheoDog

Silver Supporting Member
From a graphic design perspective, Red/Amber is a low visibility color.
When standing, I have a tough time seeing usable info on my Polytune 1 in poly mode.

dhdfoster

Gold Supporting Member
I hate to be "that guy", but I hope they are using reliable switches now. My Polytune Mini's switch is extremely unreliable.

townsend

I am beginning to get interested in this tuner. I wasn't even in the market for a new tuner . . . I guess the GAS vaccination I took in 2014 is wearing off, need a booster. Two quick questions for the experts here:

1) Can one set it up with a tuning for Eb -- 1/2 step down (I keep my Strat in that tuning, and I set up a custom tuning on my turbo tuner just for that)?

2) What is the longevity of a TC Electronic tuning pedal, under "light" use? I know that is a general question, but I feel like my ST-200 turbo tuner is built like a tank and will last forever. Unfortunately, much electronic stuff today isn't made to last (e.g., I had a NAD AV receiver that even with light use, malfunctioned after several years . . . 750.00 down the drain). Thanks.

lakersrock

Supporting Member
I am beginning to get interested in this tuner. I wasn't even in the market for a new tuner . . . I guess the GAS vaccination I took in 2014 is wearing off, need a booster. Two quick questions for the experts here:

1) Can one set it up with a tuning for Eb -- 1/2 step down (I keep my Strat in that tuning, and I set up a custom tuning on my turbo tuner just for that)?

2) What is the longevity of a TC Electronic tuning pedal, under "light" use? I know that is a general question, but I feel like my ST-200 turbo tuner is built like a tank and will last forever. Unfortunately, much electronic stuff today isn't made to last (e.g., I had a NAD AV receiver that even with light use, malfunctioned after several years . . . 750.00 down the drain). Thanks.
Yes you can. I've gotten a ton out of my polytune. I'm only switching to a blacklight cause I hate red LEDs.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom