• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Polytune 2 Blacklight

petty1818

I believe they said July. I wish TC would just release a mini version at the same time. We all know that in two months the mini will be released.

mac jones

Yeah, I just can't wait to pay $100 for the blue LED version

(BTW, I thought mine already has a blue LED)???

But WTF it's only money.

So I guess it's alright to buy the same pedal if they change the graphic or color? Like shoes?

But WTF it's only money.

So I guess it's alright to buy the same pedal if they change the graphic or color? Like shoes?
You know that some dude just looked at that and thought "finally I can put a polytune on my pedalboard because it's black and I only use black pedals because TGP"

OilsFan

Silver Supporting Member

But WTF it's only money.

Pedal fashion is a real thing.

Telecasteur

People care about what their guitars look like.. Why do some think it's strange that people feel the same about pedals ? As long as humans have eyes, aesthetics will be a large part of our experience. Duh!

TheoDog

Silver Supporting Member
From a graphic design perspective, Red/Amber is a low visibility color.
When standing, I have a tough time seeing usable info on my Polytune 1 in poly mode.

dhdfoster

Gold Supporting Member
I hate to be "that guy", but I hope they are using reliable switches now. My Polytune Mini's switch is extremely unreliable.

townsend

I am beginning to get interested in this tuner. I wasn't even in the market for a new tuner . . . I guess the GAS vaccination I took in 2014 is wearing off, need a booster. Two quick questions for the experts here:

1) Can one set it up with a tuning for Eb -- 1/2 step down (I keep my Strat in that tuning, and I set up a custom tuning on my turbo tuner just for that)?

2) What is the longevity of a TC Electronic tuning pedal, under "light" use? I know that is a general question, but I feel like my ST-200 turbo tuner is built like a tank and will last forever. Unfortunately, much electronic stuff today isn't made to last (e.g., I had a NAD AV receiver that even with light use, malfunctioned after several years . . . 750.00 down the drain). Thanks.

lakersrock

Supporting Member
I am beginning to get interested in this tuner. I wasn't even in the market for a new tuner . . . I guess the GAS vaccination I took in 2014 is wearing off, need a booster. Two quick questions for the experts here:

1) Can one set it up with a tuning for Eb -- 1/2 step down (I keep my Strat in that tuning, and I set up a custom tuning on my turbo tuner just for that)?

2) What is the longevity of a TC Electronic tuning pedal, under "light" use? I know that is a general question, but I feel like my ST-200 turbo tuner is built like a tank and will last forever. Unfortunately, much electronic stuff today isn't made to last (e.g., I had a NAD AV receiver that even with light use, malfunctioned after several years . . . 750.00 down the drain). Thanks.
Yes you can. I've gotten a ton out of my polytune. I'm only switching to a blacklight cause I hate red LEDs.

Trending Topics