Polytune mini 2 issue

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by kdm1218, May 9, 2016.

1. kdm1218

kdm1218 Supporting Member

Just got a polytune mini 2, used from a Reverb.com staffer so it's in good condition. Put it on my board through the tuner out on my volume pedal (Dunlop DVP1) which has always worked fine with the old TU-2 I swapped out, and initially worked the first day or two with the polytune. This weekend it started getting stuck on just A/B and wouldn't read the strings. When I put it into the signal chain instead of the tuner out, it's good again. Anyone have similar issues, or any fix ideas? It's not the patch cable or power supply, already eliminated those. Haven't tried a software update/reset yet, that's first on the to-do list when I get a chance. Just hoping to avoid the redundancy of volume down and having to turn a tuner off/on instead of being able to leave it on constantly from the tuner out.