Pop song attempt at "wire choir"

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by journo, Sep 4, 2005.

1. journo

journo Member

Hi,

While I definitely don't consider myself a singer there are times when I like to exercise my vocal tract. Even more seldom do I get an idea what to write a lyric about. When those occasions coincide I manage to record a song once in while.

I had a problem with this tune as I didn't know whet to do for the second guitar solo. Then our esteemed moderator Scott P unknowingly helped me. He mentioned one of my fav guitarists Jay Graydon in a totally unrelated post and I thought I'd try a bit of harmonized 2 part guitar. Thanks Scott (if you read this).

I hope you enjoy the tune. The truth be told, I'm quite pleased with it myself for being me and being recorded at home.

Make It Possible

Cheers,

Mats N

2. journo

journo Member

Hi,

Was this so bad that no one has any opinions?

Cheers,

Mats N

3. Weldaar

Weldaar Member

Mats,
    I didn't think you sang. 80's pop influence. I like the backing too. Is more of a talk-sing. Nice! I think you have a good voice. You should hear my Singing. LOL

4. Normster

Normster Member

Great song, Mats! Now you've got to line up a few girls from your local gospel choir...I definately hear the chick harmonies in this!

5. fig

fig Member

Hi Mats -

I didn't see this post until now. I really like this alot! Your vocals remind me of that song "Lady In Red" from back in the 80's.

Your Jay Graydon guitar work is great! Good stuff.

:)

6. journo

journo Member

Hi Fig,

Thanks for listening!

Cheers,

Mats N