• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Popular pedals that have lost their popularity.

stagolee

Gold Supporting Member
I think I hear less about JHS these days, relatively speaking. The morning glory doesn’t seem to be the favorite bluesbreaker any more, right?

TedJames

Axis Wah is another one. Man, people on here used to RAVE about that. Kind of forgot about that. It seemed like it was was the go to for a while.

Might try and see if there are any around on Reverb.

TedJames

I'd say wah pedals in general are discussed less than they used to be.

Geoffrey Teese's creations used to be a major topic of discussion
Ive come and gone from TGP over the years. Back, man, was it like 20 years ago??! The Teese wahs, Analogman Modded Tube screamer and Comprosser, The Bad Monkey, The Fulltone Vibe, and sending delay and distortion pedals off to Robert Keely, took up 75% of the posts around here.

earwax

lovepedal Eternity.
When I joined in 2006 Timmy, Zendrive and Eternity were the cream of the crop!
I need to get another Eternity. I always seem to get rid of them when someone offers me a trade deal that I can’t refuse.

tobereleased

I think I hear less about JHS these days, relatively speaking. The morning glory doesn’t seem to be the favorite bluesbreaker any more, right?
I think that people might have largely given up on posting about jhs pedals here because any thread about them that gains traction trends to attract people that don’t like jhs for reasons that are against the rules to discuss here. Inevitably that leads to bickering and controversy, often followed by the thread being deleted.

Trending Topics