• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Porcupine Tree BluRay: Anesthetize

hawkeye17

Got and love it. Wilson's collaboration album with Mikael Akerfeldt from Opeth comes out in May (Storm Corrosion)!

ErikR

Platinum Supporting Member
So good to see a couple recent threads recognizing and appreciating Porcupine Tree. They are all world class musicians and just great folks.

And even better - nobody dissing just because they don't have Michael Anthony doing background vox!

gtrdave

Silver Supporting Member
Yup, I've got to pick this one up.
The "Arriving Somewhere" DVD is excellent enough, so I expect "Anesthetize" on Blu-ray to be amazing.

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
Hell yeah...I'm on it!!

*just checked out the tune 'Anesthetize' from the DVD on YouTube...damn! :eek: :thud

Seen this one, Donnie?

From 'Arriving Somewhere'. Get it, dude..if you don't already have it!

With either DVD alone, you got a career...Steven Wilson IS a genius. And I'm sure Bonzo is smiling down on Gavin...a true and worthy successor who has advanced rock drumming to a higher level!

S.
j

Last edited:

DrGonzo

Platinum Supporting Member
Thanks so much for the heads up! I'm a huge Opeth and Porcupine Tree fan. Thanks to this thread, I pre-ordered the Storm Corrosion cd/blu-ray and bought the new Steven Wilson solo album and blu-ray on Amazon. As soon as I can pre-order the Anesthetize blu-ray I will.

Trending Topics