• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Port of Miami Fender Replacement necks...

clmazza

Silver Supporting Member
Has anyone had any experience with these guys? Their necks appear to be a decent Tele or Strat replacement.

Thanks!

axdxm

Silver Supporting Member
I bought one this year. Just finished building a tele. He's a great guy and has the best reliced necks out there, imo.

Ampegged

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for the info. They look great in the pics & the price looks attractive as well...especially if the fret work is done, etc. like is mentioned in the adds.

axdxm

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for the info. They look great in the pics & the price looks attractive as well...especially if the fret work is done, etc. like is mentioned in the adds.
You won't be sorry. The pics are of the actual necks, too. So what you see is what you get. Fretwork was awesome. Neck feels like buttah. Now don't tell too many people before the secret gets out, lol.

Devin

Low Voltage
I had a pretty easy time dealing with this seller when I had to return a tele neck because the build went a different way. Instead of taking the cash I asked if he could make me a big headstock maple strat neck. It took a couple of months over his initial estimate... but he was always good at returning emails and calls. He nailed what I asked for.

A warning to northern hemisphere customers. I am sure that when these necks leave Florida they have good fret work... My neck developed a really bad case of fret sprout this winter. I had to take it off and dress it myself.

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom