Portrait of a D'Pergo Limited......

CDaughtry

Guys....this morning I had some good sunshine down here in H-town, so I decided to shoot some pictures of my baby. Please no haters!:) I just had fun photographing my Limited and I wanted to share the pictures with you!

normal_D_Pergo_015.JPG

normal_D_Pergo_016.JPG

normal_D_Pergo_020.JPG

normal_D_Pergo_022.JPG

normal_D_Pergo_023.JPG

normal_D_Pergo_024.JPG

normal_D_Pergo_026.JPG

normal_D_Pergo_027.JPG

normal_D_Pergo_028.JPG

normal_D_Pergo_029.JPG

normal_D_Pergo_031.JPG

normal_D_Pergo_033.JPG

normal_D_Pergo_034.JPG

normal_D_Pergo_035.JPG

57special

Silver Supporting Member
Simple, and very nice. I love the "imperfection" around the low E tuner, or in other words, i like wood to look like wood!
Anyway, simple, nice looking. Very much to my taste.

Izy

OMG! Another D'pergo thread..........

You guys are really bad influences!! haha!

CD, beautiful guitar.......D'pergo owners are really a fortunate lot. So far, every D'pergo guitar i see is a beauty.

I hope to be so lucky one day......

Victor R

Endeavor to Persevere
Double Platinum Member
Beautiful, Charlie. The imperfection is perfect.

CDaughtry

The "imperfection" is my favorite visual part of the guitar. It's gorgeous....kind of like Cindy Crawford's mole......:p

daveS

lefty dude on hiatus
Platinum Supporting Member
Nice shots and very nice guitar ..... I like the way the nut is finished and rounded on the edges...great detail. Have fun with it !
-Dave

emjee

Silver Supporting Member
That is without a doubt the most beautiful wood grain I have ever seen on a neck. Head and shoulders above the rest of the best with regard to aesthetics, I can only imagine how it must sound and play. Congrats!

MG

mude

Silver Supporting Member
The "imperfection" is my favorite visual part of the guitar. It's gorgeous....kind of like Cindy Crawford's mole......:p

"Imperfections" can be great. That's why we stay away from Super Models I think.

Love your pictures as always and looks like a wonderful instrument. I have almost pulled the trigger a couple of times. I know you seem to really enjoy yours and it sure is fun finding stuff you like.

Evan.

BettyFjord

Beautiful guitar and photography. I like the imperfection as well - it adds character. If only my imperfections were as appealing!

If you have good sun later can you take pictures of the back? I am very fond of the aesthetics of the two plates (the reverse symmetry) and the lovely curviness of the heel.

Oh, and is the neck a soft V to C (10/56) or some other profile?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom