Post a pic of your #1 guitar with your #1 amp

rawkguitarist

McCarty Rosewood & Club Royale 20 watt 2x12. The amp is kinda like a mix between a Vox and an old Marshall. I've never been happier with a rig!

908SSP

Parker Deluxe with custom Dimarzios and SOB strings, Mavin Peal Ganesha, Effects Network delay and reverb in the loop, four Scumbag G12H30 Clones 2-75hz and 2-55hz.

G

Gary Shetler

'94 Matchless HC-30, TruTone Custom 4x10 cab, Suhr Classic ..

:dude

VaughnC

Silver Supporting Member
While I no longer own this rig, it is the one by which I measure all others. 1964 Strat>Komet 60>KJL 1210 cab:

T

thekillingroad

My humble Jackson DXMG with Duncan's JB and Jazz pickups, and humble Roland Cube 60.

mrfjones

sorry guys but no pics for me cause i am just replacing my rig from a break in, but it is sorta the same. the amp is a dr. z route 66 and the guitar used to be a super light ash tele modeled after a 53. but that tele was taken too and it will be a long time until my friend Aaron can build me another, but until then my bluesbird will have to fill in the number one spot.

C

cswolfe

Great idea. Time to the gear and a camera and do the same. Great stuff, people!

best,

sterling

AD

Platinum Supporting Member

I just got a K&M (2Rock) Custom that's pretty wild. Time wll tell.

jonleecourage

Silver Supporting Member
Sorry guys, I couldn't help it. :D

My "other" #1's (they felt left out, I just couldn't choose; it's a mood-thing anyway...).

'00 Historic 59
SoulTone 18watt Marshall Clone
Pedaltrain w/ TS808, AD80, Sonic Boom, Sunface NKT275, Electric Smile, TU2

Dave Orban

I ALWAYS bring my '53 175, and will typically bring along either the Lentz Tele or the Baker Junior.

I've since converted the Two Rock Topaz head/cab into a 1x12 combo (thanks to Steve Watson/Crusty Cabs) with a 50-watt Weber Alnico Blue Dog, but other than that, this is pretty much my gigging stable:

Mark C

Parts strat with vintage style neck, spruce body and 73' strat pickups. Amp is a 66' Pro Reverb, although live I've been using my Flexi-50.

tonedrip

Crappy pictures, but here is the current rig with one of my back up guitars.

#1 1966 strat , jumbos,
91 white 62 reissue, jumbos,fralins,cts pots,steel block.

65 Pro , 1x15 with a 65 jenson, a/b to JCM602 for crunch.

iainmc

For me, it's a Koll Duo Glide through a Divided by 13 RSA. It's more rock that i have been for years. The combination of Filtertron pickups (which i now believe are the most underrated of all pickups) with a kt88 based marshally amp makes you want to wear a black tshirt, jeans, skater shoes & have a bad haircut (mullet or bob seems to be the choice - i went for the faux-hawk). The photo includes my other Koll i got recently - a Tornado (thats the one on the left).

the only real word is rrrraaawwwwwwwwwkkkk

/i

H

hemlock

I got several hours in the studio with the Reverend Slingshot Custom and the Top Hat SD tonight. I am really liking this combination.

schmit

Melancon Classic Artist w/5A Quilt over chambered Louisiana Swamp Ash through a Barber LTD-Maxon AD80-Proco Rat-Boss CH1 to a 02 TopHat Club Royale 112 aby'ed with a (not shown) Silverface Fender Princeton over a closed back 110 cab

T

tray999

Here you go........ I would have to say it would be the PRS Single Cut with Trem as my number one, but the Strat is very close.

Trending Topics