Post pics of your BEDROOM rigs

sketches

Hey guys,

Just interested in seeing what's our there basically in the community!
Anything from your lower-wattage amps, 1x12 or 2x12 cabinets/combos, effects pedals, etc.
Guys who gig regularly can post their gear up so long as it's the 'dumbed down' version.
Basically whatever you use to play at home! However..

Please refrain from posting 'all' your gear if it isn't relevant... it saves other users scrolling down through junk! :)
So you just think of your fellow TPG'er and do the right thing.

That's basically it for me! And I'm going even smaller yet with a Tiny Terror and matching 1x12 orange cabinet.

BluesForDan

Silver Supporting Member
I'm so bummed that I never took a picture of the full stack with two heads, a DSL 50 and a '67 plexi 50 watt. I had the DSL into a '78 straight cab, and the plexi into a '72 slant cab. It just barely cleared the ceiling.

sigh. all gone now :(

Whoopysnorp

I don't need power tubes to play at apartment levels. Save those for when I can be LOUD.

Now I have the Studio Pre going into the effects return of the Kustom.

blackba

Gold Supporting Member
I am using this for my basement office rig, just got it recently. Its working really well for me so far, when I just want to jam a bit.

Sneaky

here's my family room set up (today anyways). I'm designing a pedalboard at the moment so it's a little messier than usual while I "audition" a bunch of pedals to see what works well together.

NatDeroxL7

I suppose this is now my bedroom rig nowadays......sometimes I do feel ridiculous! HOWEVER it does sound pretty good at volumes that are totally comfortable to listen to for as long as I like. It doesn't deafen me, nor bother my neighbors (that much), all the while sounding good enough to still get some of that Bogner goodness so I don't feel like downsizing. I am looking for some more inefficient speakers though.

steve_chiro

Hey guys,

Just interested in seeing what's our there basically in the community!
Anything from your lower-wattage amps, 1x12 or 2x12 cabinets/combos, effects pedals, etc.
Guys who gig regularly can post their gear up so long as it's the 'dumbed down' version.
Basically whatever you use to play at home! However..

Please refrain from posting 'all' your gear if it isn't relevant... it saves other users scrolling down through junk! :)
So you just think of your fellow TPG'er and do the right thing.

That's basically it for me! And I'm going even smaller yet with a Tiny Terror and matching 1x12 orange cabinet.
A JM in an AC30 is the magic combo...

Trending Topics