Post some good piano music

cantstoplt021

So I listen to a lot of guitar music and by extension a lot of bass and drums. I don't listen to that much piano music where it has a prominent role. (It's in a lot of music but it's very subtle). Post some good piano music of any style. Could be classical, funk, blues, jazz, singer songwriter, etc...

For classical I'm a fan of minimalistic music. Ludivico Einaudi is one of my favorites

2leod

Re-Member
I've long been a fan of Bruce Hornsby and the stamp he put on songs like Henley's "The End Of The Innocence" and Bonnie Raitt's "I Can't Make You Love Me" as well as his own musings -

Che_Guitarra

... and no pianist thread is 'keeping it real' without the inclusion of this guy - the foremost pianist in the world of the last two decades - Lang Lang:

Edit - gotta ad some more - this guy is a beast beyond the realm of regular TGP inquiry

Last edited:

derekd

Silver Supporting Member
I've long been a fan of Bruce Hornsby and the stamp he put on songs like Henley's "The End Of The Innocence" and Bonnie Raitt's "I Can't Make You Love Me" as well as his own musings -

Bruce came immediately to mind. He and Don co-wrote a couple of tunes, and of course Bruce has written for Huey Lewis and others.

These guys were on Yahoo Live recently. Absolutely killer band. Lots of musical styles, some pop, some jazz some folksy/country stuff. All melded together very nicely. Bruce's voice isn't what it used to be live, but I'll bet he sounds good on their recordings.

Che_Guitarra

What about the local busker? Most are flicking it off like they hear this kinda piana shredding ten times a day... gosh, what i'd give just to hear it once in a lifetime /:

Trending Topics