Post your COVID acquisitions NGD!

Winterwind

My wife and I were lucky and have saved a lot over the last several months, what with not going anywhere, so I was "allowed" to get a couple guitars.

I picked up an LTD Gretsch Penguin, the smoke grey/violet metallic run they did in April, and a Vintera 50s Telecaster in Sonic Blue.

I love both and if I could only keep two of my guitars, they're the ones. Also can't believe I've been playing for 35 years and it took me this long to get a Tele. They're bloody amazing.

dougk

Silver Supporting Member
well, this Kauer Super Chief arrived today - came with a gold pickguard loaded with Wolfetones & this tortoise pickguard loaded with Lollar Charlie Christians - having fun getting to know it tonight - nice work @dougk - been wanting this one since i saw it on the Kauer site originally

index.php

YES!!! So glad you like it!

Eldorado

Silver Supporting Member
I picked up this Gretsch G2627T Streamliner a few months ago on a SDOTD. I didn't expect it to be so good. The construction, fit & finish are excellent. The electronics are usable, the action and intonation were set correctly from the factory, and it even stays in tune when I use the Bigsby. They're very nice guitars for the money.
ZAjHJhq.jpg

gman1951

Gold Supporting Member
Of my Covid acquisitions, one is in house:

1597949412041.png

and the other will be in my hands by month's end:

1597949459214.png

M

Member 215844

IMG_20201020_142710.jpg
IMG_20201020_142651.jpg
actually I could've posted well over 10+ pics but felt the new hot rod deluxe & the klon ktr were enough. Also I took a pic of the custom upgrade to my amp it's a 90 watt creamback lound speaker I replaced the factory loudspeaker with.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom