Post your workhorse Gibson USA Les Pauls!

Wag

My Strat, Tele and LP Jr. all get some play time. They are my relievers and get called up from the bullpen whenever a particular song or tuning is better suited to their special talents.

But this 2011 60's Tribute is my starter! It gets the call day in and day out and handles the bulk of the musical duties. My "relievers" can sometimes be a tad finicky, needy or even downright grumpy but my LP is a solid and extremely reliable guitar. A very low maintenance machine. Aside from a few cosmetics (to set it apart from the other 573,492 60's tributes floating around out there) it's had the nut, tom and tail upgraded (this is a "no zamack zone").

enharmonic

Old Growth
Platinum Supporting Member
My “fancy” Les Paul’s (custom colors, no flame-tops or bursts) are my workhorse Gibson’s.

:dunno

ferrinbonn

Cool to see some of the studios and tributes in here. I know Gibson sells a ton of them but it seems like they're underrepresented on TGP.

And some of those standards and traditionals are lookers!

Anybody else have the railroad (flat top) frets on theirs? My Classic had very flat frets from the factory and I like it quite a bit better after having a level and crowning done a few years ago.

Trending Topics