• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

pot values

loverocker

Depends on the amp. :) Almost all valve amps have Volume pots that are 500K or 1M (log). And the Bass and Treble pots depend on the amp (Fender values are different to Marshall, for example).

jack butler

i'm thinking about replacing the vol, tre, bass, pots in my sfdr.
i was looking at the clarostat pots and i wanted to make sure igot the best value for the designated pots. thanks for the help

fullerplast

All your values can be found on the DR schematic (or even the layout drawings). You can find that at any of the schematic archives.

Also, pay attention to the taper...audio or linear, usually designated A or L.

Originally posted by jack butler
i'm thinking about replacing the vol, tre, bass, pots in my sfdr.
i was looking at the clarostat pots and i wanted to make sure igot the best value for the designated pots. thanks for the help

Volume=1meg audio
treble=250K audio
Bass=250K audio

Trending Topics