• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Potential Tinnitus Treatment?

beatnik

My bro sent me this.

The article is in Science Translational Medicine (I believe). This could be good. I have heard of a clinical trial where they implanted a vagus nerve stimulator in your chest and then you followed the same kind of auditory stimulation while the vagus nerve was being stimulated but this gets there without surgery.

We should stay tuned.

Machew

Silver Supporting Member
My bro sent me this.

The article is in Science Translational Medicine (I believe). This could be good. I have heard of a clinical trial where they implanted a vagus nerve stimulator in your chest and then you followed the same kind of auditory stimulation while the vagus nerve was being stimulated but this gets there without surgery.

We should stay tuned.
Count me in. My ears have rang for at least two decades.

supergenius365

Silver Supporting Member
I'd be willing to learn more. The Stones blew out my ears in1981 in Chicago. I have enjoyed the ringing ever since.

BUK

Tinnitus, my old friend. Somehow you make peace with it. I take lipo flavonoid daily. It seems to mitigate it somewhat for me.

billbixby

And they'll charge $5000 for the procedure. And you'll pay your $3000 deductible. I'll keep my ringing thanks

Trending Topics