I need to run these pedals:

Boss TU-2 Tuner
Boss DD-20 GigaDelay
Boss TR-2 Tremolo
Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
Boss RV-3 Digital Reverb/Delay
Xotic BB Preamp
MI Audio Boost N Buff

Do I need to get a PP2 or something like that, or can I just use a 1spot?

Also, does the Boost n Buff need to be run @ 18v or is 9v ok?
Will the 1spot run the DD-20 plus the others?

Do I need 2 one spots?

Thanks for your input!

Be careful with the 1spot. It seems to be convenient- power for 10 effects or so for about $20, but unconditioned power can really suck the life out of pedals... esp. the higher end ones... I would highly recommend going with the Voodoo, or some other clean power source, or you could be looking at a ton of pops and hisses from dirty, unreliable power.

Atdi2000

The one spot will work since all the pedals are 9V center neg, but the voodoo labII+ has isolated taps so it will probably be a way quieter supply. The main factor is going to be how much money you have and how important haveing a dead quiet rig is. Some people have said that the one spot is completely quiet, but I have never had more than one pedal hooked up to mine so I don't know what it sounds like with 7 pedals running off it.

willyredeemed

get the fuel tank junior...cant beat it for $99! FIVE isolated outputs, incredible!
472_01.jpg

Thames

The DD-20 needs to be powered by a separate PSU or it will introduce HISS/noise.

I have a 1-Spot and I power my DD-20 with a PSA Boss adapter separatly. NO noise. I had noise with the 1Spot in the DD-20

revgsmall

I use the Voodoo labs and never look back. The Boss twin pedals are really touchy for some reason.

Lt_Core

I use a Dunlop DC Brick with most of my pedals and a dedicated PSA for my DD-20. It loves having its own power supply, IMHO.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom