• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Power Supply for DD-20 & others...

CiceroTJones

Here's the deal...

I need to run these pedals:

Boss TU-2 Tuner
Boss DD-20 GigaDelay
Boss TR-2 Tremolo
Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
Boss RV-3 Digital Reverb/Delay
Xotic BB Preamp
MI Audio Boost N Buff

Do I need to get a PP2 or something like that, or can I just use a 1spot?

Also, does the Boost n Buff need to be run @ 18v or is 9v ok?
Will the 1spot run the DD-20 plus the others?

Do I need 2 one spots?

Thanks for your input!

Be careful with the 1spot. It seems to be convenient- power for 10 effects or so for about $20, but unconditioned power can really suck the life out of pedals... esp. the higher end ones... I would highly recommend going with the Voodoo, or some other clean power source, or you could be looking at a ton of pops and hisses from dirty, unreliable power.

Atdi2000

The one spot will work since all the pedals are 9V center neg, but the voodoo labII+ has isolated taps so it will probably be a way quieter supply. The main factor is going to be how much money you have and how important haveing a dead quiet rig is. Some people have said that the one spot is completely quiet, but I have never had more than one pedal hooked up to mine so I don't know what it sounds like with 7 pedals running off it.

Thames

The DD-20 needs to be powered by a separate PSU or it will introduce HISS/noise.

I have a 1-Spot and I power my DD-20 with a PSA Boss adapter separatly. NO noise. I had noise with the 1Spot in the DD-20

revgsmall

I use the Voodoo labs and never look back. The Boss twin pedals are really touchy for some reason.

Lt_Core

I use a Dunlop DC Brick with most of my pedals and a dedicated PSA for my DD-20. It loves having its own power supply, IMHO.

Trending Topics