• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Power supply question. DL-4 / Big Muff

Long time listener, first time caller here. I did a web search and can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for so I turn to the kind people here at TGP. I'm wondering if a one spot, or anything equally as inexpensive, can power a DL-4 and a big muff off a chain, or if I would be better off just getting a separate one for each? I know the pedal power exists but I really don't want to spend that amount to only power 2 pedals. Thanks in advance.

stinkfoot

A 1spot could do it, but you'd need the appropriate converter cables too - the L6 converter for the DL-4 and the 3.5mm converter for the Big Muff (assuming it's a big box USA version).

/Andreas

Awesome! My main concern was that it would either blow up my house into a million little pieces, or just not be enough to power the pedals. I know the DL4 uses some numbers that I don't understand and wasn't sure if it had to have it's own supply, or if it could play nice and share some with another pedal.

Trending Topics