Power to my pedal board

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by junior40, Feb 3, 2008.

1. junior40

junior40 Member

I need to power my pedal board and i'm thinking of getting a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 and I was wondering if it will power all of my pedals...I know it does Boss and Line 6 but just wanted to know if it could power all of these:

Teese Picture Wah
    Fulltone OCD
    DS-2
    EHX Big Muff
    CE-5
    EHX Holy Grail
    Line 6 DL4

any input would be great, thanks guys!

2. stuey222

stuey222 Member

I know the Pedal Power 2+ will power the first 6, but I'm not sure on the Line 6. What's the mA rating on it?

3. GTRJohnny

GTRJohnny Member

It does have a red cable for larger Line-6 pedals. I think you have to run them through the outputs that allow for that. Not all of the outputs will power all pedals. You may want to call the company, because they are quick, answer the phone, and know about which pedals may be an issue. Just a thought...

4. mrmuzikhead

mrmuzikhead Member

yes it will do the DL4 . It has 2 outputs that can accommidate the line 6 or larger "double" Boss pedals. There are switches underneath that you need to flip for those 2 dedicated outputs. There is a special "red" cable that comes with it to use with the line 6

5. jb70

jb70 Member

it will power the line 6 pedals and the boss dual pedals- just make sure you use outlets 5 or 6 for those and it will work perfectly

6. junior40

junior40 Member

thanks for that, but will it power all 7 of my pedals? i see you are from jersey, nice to see someone else here form jersey i'm from wildwood if you are familiar.

7. stuey222

stuey222 Member

Yeah, since it will power the Line 6, it will power all of them. You'll have to flip some switches, but it will work.

8. junior40

junior40 Member

cool, thanks for you response! :AOK