Power tube socket for JCM2000 Marshall

jcs

Which style of socket for this amp and who carries them?

I am gathering parts to take to my tech to repair my 2009 JCM 2000....any suggestions for vendors?

Jeff Gehring

Gold Supporting Member
Wait, what? Any particular reason you're having to round up the parts instead of your tech? I've sometimes had clients who bring over speakers or tubes they want to use, and maybe once or twice somebody brought along some unobtanium caps they wanted installed, but garden variety parts, never...

jcs

Wait, what? Any particular reason you're having to round up the parts instead of your tech? I've sometimes had clients who bring over speakers or tubes they want to use, and maybe once or twice somebody brought along some unobtanium caps they wanted installed, but garden variety parts, never...
I may work on it myself or I may take it to him?

Yeah my tech has a day job working much overtime and I am a 100 miles out....he always works on my stuff on weekends if he has time while I am there, its fixed and I take it home the same day.

Plus he doesn't do the internet.

Moddjobbs

JCM2000 Uses a PCB Mounted Octal socket like these, Belton Part number is VT8-PTS
SK-B-VT8-PTS-B-2.jpg

Reactions: jcs

jcs

JCM2000 Uses a PCB Mounted Octal socket like these, Belton Part number is VT8-PTS
SK-B-VT8-PTS-B-2.jpg
Thanks for that part number!

This amp is a real piece of work....these had several factory mistakes; wrong resistors, various problems that need sorted out.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom