PP2 Cables?

Sweet T

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone have a list of where to buy PP2 cables? I have some that came with it, and some from Stompin-Ground. I need 1 or 2 Y cables, and the ones from Stompin Ground aren't quite what I need. They have these huge barrels, and aren't very forgiving in terms of where you can stick them when it comes to using 2 pedals...they pretty much have to be side-by-side and then, with those large barrels, can't be but so close together.

Any help is appreciated.

dB

I just ordered some directly from Voodoo Labs. They're 3.50 ea plus shipping. The info is on their website.

Anyone have a list of where to buy PP2 cables? I have some that came with it, and some from Stompin-Ground. I need 1 or 2 Y cables, and the ones from Stompin Ground aren't quite what I need. They have these huge barrels, and aren't very forgiving in terms of where you can stick them when it comes to using 2 pedals...they pretty much have to be side-by-side and then, with those large barrels, can't be but so close together.

Any help is appreciated.
Stompin-Ground cables will fit. The Voodoo Labs ones have the same thick barrel on the Y for the DMM and there is plenty of room. The thick end goes to the PP2+ unit so it doesn't clog your board at all.

justintee

contact VL directly, that's where i got most of my custom cables (them right angled connectors at the pedal end are a space saver).. but for Y-cable it does seem to be large at the supply end (got one from VL, and one from analogman)..

Trending Topics