PP2 Cables?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Sweet T, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Sweet T

Sweet T Member

Anyone have a list of where to buy PP2 cables? I have some that came with it, and some from Stompin-Ground. I need 1 or 2 Y cables, and the ones from Stompin Ground aren't quite what I need. They have these huge barrels, and aren't very forgiving in terms of where you can stick them when it comes to using 2 pedals...they pretty much have to be side-by-side and then, with those large barrels, can't be but so close together.

Any help is appreciated.

2. dB

dB Member

I just ordered some directly from Voodoo Labs. They're 3.50 ea plus shipping. The info is on their website.

3. onemind

onemind Member

Pedalgeek.com has them in stock as well.

4. sense_of_henry

sense_of_henry Member

Stompin-Ground cables will fit. The Voodoo Labs ones have the same thick barrel on the Y for the DMM and there is plenty of room. The thick end goes to the PP2+ unit so it doesn't clog your board at all.

5. justintee

justintee Member

contact VL directly, that's where i got most of my custom cables (them right angled connectors at the pedal end are a space saver).. but for Y-cable it does seem to be large at the supply end (got one from VL, and one from analogman)..