Praise thread - Jon Cusack!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by starfish, Jan 25, 2008.

1. starfish

starfish Supporting Member

I have long been a fan of the Cusack Tap-A-Whirl. Every trem sound I ever wanted was in the TAW. In fact, I felt the sine wave sounded so close to my vintage 1965 BFDR that I had a hard time believing my ears.

I recently sent my TAW in for the 24-wave-form upgrade. It is so worth it. The 24 wave forms make the pedal even better. I can't imagine a way to improve this pedal. A stereo panning version perhaps? :) Just ideas for Jon...

I really wanted to take a moment to publicly praise Jon. After receiving my upgrade I found I needed a quick fix for the gain with the new internal trimmer having been replaced. Jon graciously fixed and retuned the pedal to me inside of a holiday week's time. Great service, nice guy, awesome pedal! Kudos!

2. CWFurst

CWFurst Member

I really appreciate the quality of his builds and I love the bypass system that he chose.

3. anxiousmofo

anxiousmofo Member

Agreed on the above. Love my TAW and stunned (almost overwhelmed) by all it does. Absolutely great stuff.

4. iggs

iggs Member

Cusack ROCKS!!!

:dude:dude:dude

5. jpv0209

jpv0209 Member

Yea he knows that he's doing. He's fixed a few of my pedals for me. His shop is just a few miles from where I'm at now. I've been there a few times....he's got all kinds of stuff in that shop!

6. therhodeo

therhodeo Member

I think I prefer him in High Fidelity.

7. Funky Monkey

Funky Monkey Member

I dunno...ever since "Say Anything" I can't picture him without holding that durn boombox over his head. And that movie is getting more and more dated every time I see it anyway.

8. SonicVI

SonicVI Member

No way, Better Off Dead.

9. starfish

starfish Supporting Member

Uh, anyone want to buy a letter "H"? Brought to you by the letters F and U... J/K. LOL!

10. macmax77

macmax77 Supporting Member

I must say Mr Cusack is a great guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!