Praise thread - Jon Cusack!

starfish

I have long been a fan of the Cusack Tap-A-Whirl. Every trem sound I ever wanted was in the TAW. In fact, I felt the sine wave sounded so close to my vintage 1965 BFDR that I had a hard time believing my ears.

I recently sent my TAW in for the 24-wave-form upgrade. It is so worth it. The 24 wave forms make the pedal even better. I can't imagine a way to improve this pedal. A stereo panning version perhaps? :) Just ideas for Jon...

I really wanted to take a moment to publicly praise Jon. After receiving my upgrade I found I needed a quick fix for the gain with the new internal trimmer having been replaced. Jon graciously fixed and retuned the pedal to me inside of a holiday week's time. Great service, nice guy, awesome pedal! Kudos!

anxiousmofo

Custom Title Holder
Silver Supporting Member
Agreed on the above. Love my TAW and stunned (almost overwhelmed) by all it does. Absolutely great stuff.

jpv0209

Yea he knows that he's doing. He's fixed a few of my pedals for me. His shop is just a few miles from where I'm at now. I've been there a few times....he's got all kinds of stuff in that shop!

Funky Monkey

Silver Supporting Member
I dunno...ever since "Say Anything" I can't picture him without holding that durn boombox over his head. And that movie is getting more and more dated every time I see it anyway.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom