• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Precision Electronics Vibe Unit

kena48

Prescription Elecronics Vibe Untit

Anyone familiar with this? I saw it here and it sparked my interest:

drag mouse to footage at 3:18

http://youtu.be/PC0MRnKmpnU

Sounded nice, but not sure what all he had "on" at the same time.

Last edited:

wundergussy

Silver Supporting Member
It is a fantastic pedal. Other than size and power requirements I can't think of a single criticism.

Stratm69

I'm a proud owner of one. It's the best Univibe out there in my opinion, and I've owned the Mojo Vibe, KR, Fulltone, etc.

sunbuster

Mine arrived DOA so I sent it back - chickened out on a replacement and got a refund. Too bad I thought it was going to be great.

I ended up with MG Mono Vibe which is really nice, but pretty expensive.

Stratm69

Mine arrived DOA so I sent it back - chickened out on a replacement and got a refund. Too bad I thought it was going to be great.

I ended up with MG Mono Vibe which is really nice, but pretty expensive.
That's too bad, you would've loved it!

Fulldrive-1

This was one of the first Vibe clones. I've tried them. It's a ticket to Hendrix if you do your part. I use the Fulltone but the Rx is on par. Find one at a good price, you jump.

The Pup

No Complexity Without Value
The PE Vibe Unit hits the spot.

I think mine is a Bob Sweet board.

Bruce Lychee

I'm a proud owner of one. It's the best Univibe out there in my opinion, and I've owned the Mojo Vibe, KR, Fulltone, etc.

Effectrode Tube Vibe? Their pedals always hit the spot for me. I don't use mine as much as I do my other Effectrode pedals, but the Tube Vibe with a good 12AX7 on top sounds about as good as gets to me.

Stratm69

Effectrode Tube Vibe? Their pedals always hit the spot for me. I don't use mine as much as I do my other Effectrode pedals, but the Tube Vibe with a good 12AX7 on top sounds about as good as gets to me.
The tube vibe was good, but for me it was too phase-like. Didn't have that deep, heart throb, low-end pulse that I wanted. Maybe if I tinkered with the internal trims I could have gotten More of what I wanted? I found I had to do this with the fulltone mdv2. But with the PE vibe, it did exactly what I wanted out of the box.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom