• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pretenders on Farm Aid....guitarist?

big e

I was just watching 101 on Direct TV, Farm Aid. The Pretenders were performing the guitarist she mentioned was from England. He looks to be like 20 yrs old and was a great guitarist. Anyone know his name .....anything about him?

sixty2strat

was this a recent show? heard a new tune called boots of chinese plastic and it sounds like they did in the old days ...best thing since half the bad died and chrissy mellowed...lol. The guitar sounds a lot like honeyman scott

brdstl

Walbourne was in Son Volt at one time I believe. Toured with them sometime after Okemah came out I believe.

jhfire

Gold Supporting Member
Very nice! I was was surprised, "Breaking up the Concrete" is a good cd. Nice video's.

Trending Topics