1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Price Check 1980 Les Paul Goldtop Deluxe

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by slipperyfingers, May 16, 2008.

1. slipperyfingers

slipperyfingers Member

Hi,
    I can't find much info on eBay or Gbase...does anyone have an idea what one of these is worth (in the current market) in good condition.

Thanks in advance,
    -SF

2. stratotonedude

stratotonedude Senior Member

3. slipperyfingers

slipperyfingers Member

I've been getting some conflicting answers from other folks. I will add that the guitar is a 1980, 10th guitar built on March 22 in Nashville. So it was not built in Kalamazoo.

More Help Please,
    -SF

4. RockDC

RockDC Member

Its a deluxe so it will not go as much as a Standard. I'd say between $1500 and $1900 with case. A few Stores in town have ones from the early to late 70's around $2500 so I think "stratotonedude" is a little high... 25-35 is more of the price of a LP custom from 1980

5. Guitarzandstuff

Guitarzandstuff Silver Supporting Member

:NUTS

LOL!