Price check on a 3rd Power British Dream

Beakertwang

So I picked this up in trade, not sure if I wanted to keep it or sell/trade it. I let a friend try it out, and he already wants to know what I want for it. :D

Here’s what I know: it’s a first version, has the AC30 and Marshall channels, with the “Orange Glow” mod done by 3P. Effects loop and Hybrid Master Power scaling knob Great condition.

What’s a fair market price for this?

Thanks!

Last edited:

aparnell

I paid $1100 for my British Dream combo last year.
It is a version 1 with the orange glow switch.
You should definitely play it some before selling it.
Very cool amp.

Budman2k

Definitely play the amp! This is a great sounding amp IMO. I'd say around 1000 or 1100 would be a fair price. I just took mine out to a gig last week and people were blown away by it. Nobody knew what it was but they all wanted to learn more about it after they heard it.

Silver Supporting Member
damn i didn't they went that low used, ive looked over demos for a long time but never thought these were obtainably within my fairly meager budget. what are the drawbacks of the version 1s compared to the new one?

Budman2k

damn i didn't they went that low used, ive looked over demos for a long time but never thought these were obtainably within my fairly meager budget. what are the drawbacks of the version 1s compared to the new one?

Not sure about "drawbacks". I've got the version 1 or whatever you want to call it and it's a great amp. I'm sure if you do a search you can find a thread about the Mk II differences.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom