• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Price check on Bogner Ecstasy Blue pedal....

Burstbucker

Would you guys say that $178.00 USD is a fairly decent price for a used Bogner Ecstasy Blue pedal?

I know that this is a pretty well respected overdrive pedal and it looks very versatile and built to last.

I'm not really sure what the typical used price for these pedals might be, so I'm looking for a bit of input from those familiar with these things......

axm.88

Seems to be. According to the reverb Price Guide, a blue is worth around $160-200. All the blues i've seen on reverb and ebay are more expensive than your offer.

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
I bought mine for 170 and sold for 160 bc I wanted to move it. I'd say even down to 150 is possible, but 160-170 is probably the most common range.

Burstbucker

Oh, okay so $180.00-ish USD is pretty good then.

I'm not selling one but I'm considering buying one at a local music store. It's priced $200.00 Canadian plus taxes. Which comes to $226.00 CDN. That's $178.00 USD as of today.

I was going to buy a new Catalinbread DLS mkIII from these same guys but that was going to be an extra $20.00 and looking at the two side by side, it seems that I might get a better bang for my buck getting the used Bogner Blue instead. This is a pretty serious looking pedal indeed!

I know that they both sound good but I'm tempted to go for the used Bogner at this point.

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
Oh, okay so $180.00-ish USD is pretty good then.

I'm not selling one but I'm considering buying one at a local music store. It's priced $200.00 Canadian plus taxes. Which comes to $226.00 CDN. That's $178.00 USD as of today.

I was going to buy a new Catalinbread DLS mkIII from these same guys but that was going to be an extra $20.00 and looking at the two side by side, it seems that I might get a better bang for my buck getting the used Bogner Blue instead. This is a pretty serious looking pedal indeed!

I know that they both sound good but I'm tempted to go for the used Bogner at this point.
I've had both and preferred the Bogner myself. I'd spend the extra $20 if it were me.

Burstbucker

Looks like I am going to get the Bogner Blue after all. I worked out a deal with the shop's owner and he'll accept my Fulltone '70 plus some cash in exchange for the Blue.

I think it will be worth it. But I can't get over there for another two or three days unfortunately.

Reactions: Ivo

Trending Topics