• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Price check on greenbacks...

SQUAREHEAD

Silver Supporting Member
I want to know what to sell these for on ebay...
Anyone have an idea what they're worth??

Thanx guys!!

Date codes and model...
CJ18 - T1221
CJ15 - T1221

Rola 25 watters in Great shape- all original!!

$350.00 for the pair?

Keith

amp boy

send some pics and info to Jim at Scumback, a knowledgeable a dedicated Speaker guy.
Did you just buy these on Craigslist....someone was selling a cab i wanted to pick up, but i never heard back from the seller. They had Rola GH30's in it.

SQUAREHEAD

Silver Supporting Member
send some pics and info to Jim at Scumback, a knowledgeable a dedicated Speaker guy.
Did you just buy these on Craigslist....someone was selling a cab i wanted to pick up, but i never heard back from the seller. They had Rola GH30's in it.
Thanx..I will,

Nope... just pulled 'em out of a 4x12 cab I've owned since 1981 and I'm throwing some other speakers in the top of it.

Keith

I'd say they're worth more then that. Vintage cabs loaded go for $1200+ so subtracting $400 for the cab you're looking at at least $200/speaker. Especially when you consider brand new Celestion Heritage line go for just over that.

$350/pair would probably be a "get rid of fast" sorta price. but I MAY be way off base... Jim would know better.

Scumback Speakers

Platinum Supporting Member
SH, I hate to be a pessimist here, but those are T1221 G12M Greenbacks from 1976 (CJ = March 1976). More than likely they have the standard 1777 cones used to this day in the regular G12M RI's.

They're not the coveted Pulsonic cones which ended in early 74, so they won't be worth nearly as much as those. To the right buyer, and if they sound incredible you might get $350 for them, if they were professionally tested for noise, tone and voice coil rub (such as I do with vintage speakers at OCSR/www.speakerrepair.com).

Realistic pricing I would put at $125-175 each MAX, and again, to the right buyer and the conditions I specified above were met.

Trending Topics