Sold Price Drop - 2007 PRS Singlecut Trem Artist w/ Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard

Find Rare Guitars

Silver Supporting Member
Up for sale or possible trade is my 2007 Paul Reed Smith SingleCut Trem Artist Package w/ Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard in Charcoal Flame finish. It includes a hand selected, tightly flamed, Artist grade flamed maple top, Certified Brazilian rosewood fingerboard and headstock overlay, abalone bird inlays and Paul Reed Smith logo, and Custom leather OHSC.

You'll find the lightest of wear from regular use. Most of it being some light swirling on the high-gloss finish in the back which is common on ebony finished guitars. I discovered that the previous owner broke the volume knob shaft and it was secured and works perfectly but I purchase a new volume pot from PRS and it will be included in the case if you want to replace it. I have revised the price to accommodate for this. Nothing crazy or deep, no cracks, no surprises. Please ask for any more pictures if you need them.

8.6 lbs on my digital bathroom scale...

Asking $2699 but will consider reasonable offers, trade value slightly higher. This guitar simply sounds and plays amazing, I may decide to keep it because I am really on the fence about letting it go to begin with! If my other artist model goes first I am keeping this one. I am only letting it go for cash or a great trade offer...

As far as trades go, I am mainly interested in other PRS guitars (Charcoal Cherry Burst is my favorite finish but of course also open to others) Custom 24, CE 24 +/? - open to Gibson, certain Fender guitars and MAYBE Japanese Gretsch depending on what you have. I could be open to 2 for one trades or cash/guitar trades. Not interested in any amps right now. High end pedals could be used to make up some trade value, again it all depends on what you have...

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Find Rare Guitars

Silver Supporting Member
It’s the WF (wide fat) profile. It’s not a baseball bat like and R7 or R8 though. It’s kinda similar to an R9 to me. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Trending Topics