• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold PRICE DROP - "Custom" 62 Inspired Jazz Bass - Premium Parts Build (Nash JB-63 'Clone')

Selling/trading my “custom” 62 inspired Jazz bass built with premium parts. Less than a year old, no major damage/straches/dings except the neck was a tight fit into the pocket and chipped off some of the original finish when it was assembled but was touched up by the luthier. I modeled most of the components off what Nash uses in his JB-63 and than made the specs a little closer to what Fender used on the original 62s. Plays and sounds like a dream, great sustain on this bass. Needs to go to good home where she will get more attention (got a 4003 shortly after I built the jazz which has been used for most of my playing).

Specs:
  • Neck - Musikraft (finished by MJT, maple with rosewood fretboard, 7.25 radius, 6230 frets, clay dot inlays, thin profile)
  • Body - Wildwood (finished by MJT black nitro, closet clean, alder)
  • Pickups - Lollar Jazz
  • Tuners - Gotoh GBR640 Res-o-lites (nickel)
  • Bridge - Gotoh 203 (nickel)
  • Control Plate - Loaded (stack knobs, cts pots, orange drop caps, switch craft jack)
  • Pickguard - Pickguardian (WBW, vintage bevel)
  • Strings - XL Chromes Flatwound Medium
  • Vintage Neck/Bridge pups Shields, Control Shield and Ground Bridge Strap
  • Neck Cover (Fender, chrome)
  • All the other stuff (neck plate, strap buttons, string guide, screws) Gotoh or Fender, all nickel
  • Weight - 9.2lbs on a digital scale

Assembled and set up by local luthier with 40 years experience.

Probably $1,350+ worth of parts/labor total.

Ships in Fender tweed HSC. SOLD

Trades (+/- cash):
Gibson Ripper
Orange OB1-500
smallsound/bigsound No Memory

Maybe some other stuff I just can’t think of now.

Last edited:

Trending Topics