PRICE DROP: Early Handwired Menatone Red Snapper

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium Archive' started by Guitardave, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guitardave

Guitardave Supporting Member

UPDATE:

So my TS-10 sold in a few hours at what I thought was a fair price...so maybe I didn't price this low enough to motivate a quick sale.

Feel free to make an offer. My goal is to get things sold at a fair price with no hassles.

I'll keep dropping the TGP price until it moves or I decide to deal with eBay or Reverb.

Regarding my PayPal stance. I have a long standing TGP membership with nothing but positive transactions and lots of references. I'll consider regular PP if you have good feedback, etc. etc. on the site, etc....otherwise it's check, USPS Money order or PP Gift. The guy who bought the TS-10 was a long standing member with great transaction feedback, paid my asking price and we talked live for a minute to avoid any issues. No problem taking PP from him and I accept the fees. If you offer less than I think I can sell it for (after PP fees), or have little or poor feedback or something else that suggests it's not going to a smooth transaction then it's probably not going to work for either of us.

Hope that helps address any PP concerns - it's not a debate. Simply my approach to ensuring a good transaction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great pedal, zero issues - normal wear and tear. Some sticky residue from the velcro on back.

Exact same version just sold 2/5 on eBay for $250 + $10 shipping. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Menatone-OR...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I'd rather avoid eBay hassles and pass on a good deal.

$220 shipped (USPS Priority Mail). I'll consider Paypal if you have good feedback - otherwise it's USPS Money Order, check. Sorry - too much Paypal buyer fraud going on. I've got a lot of great TGP references and feedback.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  2. Guitardave

BUMP with price drop to $220 shipped

3. Guitardave

4. Guitardave

SOLD - thanks Chris!