Sold Price Drop! Fender American Telecaster All Rosewood Neck, Modified!

PushedCrayon

Final price drop to 1250$!!
Up for sale is my beautiful Fender Telecaster.

This was a wonderful guitar to own, but some unexpected bills came up, and a little extra cash couldn't hurt to have around.

Ill start off with the list of mods done to the guitar, the pickups are a Seymour Duncan 59/custom hybrid in the bride, and a jazz in the neck. Both pickups were bought brand new for this project. The saddles are actually the graphtech ghost piezo system. Wonderful piece of equipment that allows you to achieve a plethora of tones! Locking tuners were added, and the pick guard and base plate are also new.

The guitar was routed for the humbuckers to fit, as well as making room for the peizo system and the battery box in the back.

The outer two knobs are push/pull to split the pickups, and the middle knob is the volume knob for the piezo, allow you to blend in as much or as little piezo as you would like with your regular humbuckers.

All work was done professionally, and it looks great! I have a few photos of the wiring and routing that was done if anyone is interested in seeing those photos.

The neck on this guitar was the main reason I fell in love with it, it is smoother than anything else I've ever played, and it is striking to look at! The guitar plays effortlessly thanks to the rosewood.

I have loved this guitar dearly, but it is time for someone else to enjoy it, while I take care of some financial business.

The condition is a very safe 9.9/10, it is in excellent condition. Since it is an american standard, it comes with the very nice hard shell case, all case candy, case and strap.

Cash price, it is hard to know where to value this since it has been modified so much. I would think 1250$ is a fair sale price, that is about how much they go for new. The modifications and labor was a very expensive addition, but it truly makes this guitar one of a kind! I haven't seen too many hh style telecasters.

I am open to hearing feedback about the guitar, price, etc. I do not need to sell it, so I would entertain low ball offers, but I am willing to make a deal with someone who will love it like I have.

Thoughts, questions, comments, or need more photos, feel free to message me!

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

toddlee

I got to play one of these at the Local Guitar Center by me and it was a Great guitar. Can i ask...Is the piezo signal seperate from the magnetics? Can i use a stereo cable to split the output with the mags going to my amp and the Piezo going to a Direct box? Thanks for your time.

PushedCrayon

I got to play one of these at the Local Guitar Center by me and it was a Great guitar. Can i ask...Is the piezo signal seperate from the magnetics? Can i use a stereo cable to split the output with the mags going to my amp and the Piezo going to a Direct box? Thanks for your time.

As it is wired, no. With a simple rewiring and a different jack yes. That could easily be done. The way it is now, the output is either just magnetic pickups, or pickups with piezo blended in. The rewire shouldn't be too difficult if that's what you wanted to do. Feel free to pm me if you want to talk about it!

Anthony M

Gold Supporting Member
Very nice guitar! Is the rosewood neck stock from the Fender factory? Minus the pickup and piezo, is this a current factory model? s HSC included? Thanks

PushedCrayon

Very nice guitar! Is the rosewood neck stock from the Fender factory? Minus the pickup and piezo, is this a current factory model? Thanks
Yes! The neck is stock, and the guitar is a current factory model (minus the modifications). PM me for some more details if you'd like.

gabijaja

wow would love to score that USA solid rosewood neck.. killer playing necks that rival CS Fenders.. Best with the sale.. someone will get a great tele

PushedCrayon

wow would love to score that USA solid rosewood neck.. killer playing necks that rival CS Fenders.. Best with the sale.. someone will get a great tele

Thanks! I'm definitely willing to work with anyone interested to make a good deal, on a one of a kind killer Tele! It's almost like a full custom model, without the label!

tommc

Please describe the neck size, shape. If you have a thickness measurement at first fret, that would be helpful. thanks.

PushedCrayon

Please describe the neck size, shape. If you have a thickness measurement at first fret, that would be helpful. thanks.
Hi there,

Neck shape is standard Fender "modern c". It's a 9.5 radius. I don't have any calipers for an exact measurement, but I can get some if it is something you would like.

tommc

Hi there,

Neck shape is standard Fender "modern c". It's a 9.5 radius. I don't have any calipers for an exact measurement, but I can get some if it is something you would like.

Thanks for the reply. Modern C not for me. Great looking guitar. GLWS

Trending Topics

Top Bottom