Sold PRICE DROP: Fuchs ODS 50 LAST CALL!

Geetarman74

Gold Supporting Member
Need to let go of some amps since I've just purchased some pieces I've chased for a long time. I'll add details but wanted to get the list out there. PM me with any questions or for pics right away, etc.

All prices shipped and you cover PP fees.

Here we go:

Wizard MCII KT-150 head
- like new, this is the big boy, punch like you've never felt, will shake the walls - SOLD

Two-Rock Classic Reverb Signature

- custom headshell, you know what it does, amazing - SOLD

3rd Power Kitchen Sink 6VEL

- purchased new last year, basically mint, swiss army knife of tone, pro pack with upgraded footswitch and both EL34 & 6V6 tubes - SOLD

Fuchs ODS 50

- Vintage Traynor conversion, huge transformers, updated to current specs, with ARTIST upgraded footswitch, EL34 version! - SOLD

Landry M100L

- Beautiful clean tones and high gain lead tones in one amp, Bill isn't making these right now, incredible amp - SOLD

Friedman BE-100 Deluxe
- like new condition. Very low hours. A beast, as everyone knows. - SOLD

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

ODS1.jpg

ODS3.jpg

ODS2.jpg

ODS4.jpg

ODS5.jpg

Landry1.jpg

Landry2.jpg

Landry3.jpg

Attachments

• Carol Ann12.png
    Carol Ann12.png
    533.1 KB · Views: 782
  • Carol Ann4.jpg
    Carol Ann4.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 784
  • Carol Ann5.jpg
    Carol Ann5.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 782
  • Carol Ann123.jpg
    Carol Ann123.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 781
Last edited:

RyanPitch

Silver Supporting Member
Great price for the Landry. I picked up a LS100G3 earlier this year (used), and Bill Landry makes an AWESOME amp. Someone will love that thing!

Geetarman74

Gold Supporting Member
Great price for the Landry. I picked up a LS100G3 earlier this year (used), and Bill Landry makes an AWESOME amp. Someone will love that thing!
Thanks. Yes, the amp is so good. I also have the LS100G3 which has some sentimental value so I'm keeping that one. Otherwise, I would not live without a Landry amp in the stable!

Fezziwig

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks. Yes, the amp is so good. I also have the LS100G3 which has some sentimental value so I'm keeping that one. Otherwise, I would not live without a Landry amp in the stable!

Bill is also a pleasure to work with. He's happy to do tweaks and whatnot if you're looking for a slightly different sound.

Ape2000

Silver Supporting Member
Can confirm the M100L is a killer amp, and attest to Bill’s willingness to help you get what you’re looking for. My bands are all going in-ears, so I’ve had mixed feelings about keeping a 100w head around, but it’s too good of an amp.

Free additional bump cause I’m in awe of what @Geetarman74 has listed in this and other posts!

Geetarman74

Gold Supporting Member
Free additional bump cause I’m in awe of what @Geetarman74 has listed in this and other posts!
Thanks brother! Not a bad amp in the group. All are keepers for someone, and it hurts to let the good stuff go. But my wife and bank account say I have to after some recent acquisitions.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom