• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Prices lowered! Pedal Purge!! Keeley, Suhr and more...

Mayfield

Gold Supporting Member
Hey gang,

Time to unload some pedals to help pay for ATA cases that are much needed!

All pedals are in outstanding shape with very little use and their boxes. Only the Rosie made it on the board on a regular basis. The others were all tried on the board for a small time but then kicked off for various reasons, usually redundancy to what I have and trying to keep things simple.

The Rosie only saw one gig..otherwise all have been hanging out in a suburban, smoke free environment.

All prices INCLUDE shipping. Payments are PPG in the U.S. only. I can only ship out on the weekends due to the fact that I travel quite a bit for work each week, so I don't want buyers to be surprised. I always provide pics of when it is boxed up as well as tracking info. PM me if interested!

Keeley - 30MS - SOLD
Basic Audio - Squarewave - SOLD
Caveman Effects - OD V1 - SOLD
Suhr - Riot reloaded - SOLD

Added one more! Vex Fuzz Probe...never gigged or on a board. Just had it to experiment with some recordings.

ZVex - Vexter Fuzz Probe - SOLD

Last edited:

Trending Topics