• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pricing and info on JCM800?

dankmyers

I'm helping a friend sell his Marshall JCM800, and I'd love any advice or info some of you more knowledgeable ladies and gents could provide.

JCM Lead Series, 100 Watts Model 2210
New tubes (not sure what brand,) recently serviced.

Cab is 1960A with 412 Celestions

Both made in England.

Can anyone tell me more about this amp & cab? Year made? How much would it be worth?

As always, thanks in advance to all you wonderful people.

weese77

The heads go for about 800-1000 bucks (that one might go for a bit more since it's in great shape). The cab is going to depend on the speakers inside.

Braciola

Gold Supporting Member
If the speaker in the cab are original they are the Celestion 65's and that would be an great sounding cab.

dankmyers

The only thing not original are the tubes. Everything else has been lovingly taken care of and has been in his family since purchased new. It hasn't been played much at all and I don't think it was gigged much at all before he had it. He had it in storage for a while and just got it serviced and retubed. Can't wait to crank it up to hear it before he sells it!

Thanks for the info everyone. Anyone else?

Trending Topics