Prince Of Tone incoming

Greentone

I will give a full report as soon as mess with it and put it thru its paces on Wednesday. I'm jacked though, I always liked the king of tone, but I just won't buy pedals that large. I dislike overdrives in general and I'm hoping this one will change my mind (and bail me out in backline situations).:banana

Dbwalker

Welcome to the (somewhat exclusive) club. I'm digging mine, took some major tweaking (Internal dips and trims) but it has found a place on my board.

Good luck :)

Greentone

Alright, I have been messing with it since it got here this morning. I have run it thru my 66 Pro Reverb and 71 Deluxe and doing some tweaking. I definitely dig it more with the 1st dip switch up and the internal treble pot up a little bit. The boost mode is my favorite. I play pretty traditional blues and New Orleans stuff and just want something to add a bit of grit that doesn't change the whole sound. The real test will be on this weeks gigs.

Greentone

Alright. I have been messing with thing while teaching and noodling at the house since I got it. I did a band gig with it tonight and used my R4 and 50s reissue Japanese Strat thru a 66 pro reverb. I'm diggin it. I have been playing for a living for 13 years and I have had a horrible relationship with overdrives. I dig this one! It doesn't mess up the tone and it responds naturally to volume and dynamic changes.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom