• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Prince Of Tone incoming

Greentone

I will give a full report as soon as mess with it and put it thru its paces on Wednesday. I'm jacked though, I always liked the king of tone, but I just won't buy pedals that large. I dislike overdrives in general and I'm hoping this one will change my mind (and bail me out in backline situations).:banana

Dbwalker

Welcome to the (somewhat exclusive) club. I'm digging mine, took some major tweaking (Internal dips and trims) but it has found a place on my board.

Good luck :)

Greentone

Alright, I have been messing with it since it got here this morning. I have run it thru my 66 Pro Reverb and 71 Deluxe and doing some tweaking. I definitely dig it more with the 1st dip switch up and the internal treble pot up a little bit. The boost mode is my favorite. I play pretty traditional blues and New Orleans stuff and just want something to add a bit of grit that doesn't change the whole sound. The real test will be on this weeks gigs.

Greentone

Alright. I have been messing with thing while teaching and noodling at the house since I got it. I did a band gig with it tonight and used my R4 and 50s reissue Japanese Strat thru a 66 pro reverb. I'm diggin it. I have been playing for a living for 13 years and I have had a horrible relationship with overdrives. I dig this one! It doesn't mess up the tone and it responds naturally to volume and dynamic changes.

Trending Topics