• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Princeton Reverb into a Port City 2x12 OS.....WOAHH!!!

Ricker

Absolutely killer...
With a 2x12 this is giggable with room to spare.....I'm always miked so plenty loud....with huge bottom end.
I have a Celestion Gold and a v30 in the cab.

The tone is unbelievable..........and the feel....mmmm
Stick a TIM pedal in front of that combo and it just slays.

The PR has that dynamic but yet compressed quality about it and it comes into it's own just after 4 on the volume.

Didn't really try it with my LP but I'm primarily playing strats at the moment and it sounds great.

I actually think it sounds and feels better than the DRRI.
I want to turn it into a head as I'm not really into the lil 10inch jensen
I want to drive my big cabs......

If ya really needed 30 watts then two PR heads driving two 2x12 or 2 1x12 cabs........
I can see the future.......he he

R

shark_bite

Aw geez. Didn't even notice that. Go figure.

Well, either way -- yeah. The PR is a fantastic amp to play through different speakers. Probably one of the reasons why there are so many floating around out there with 12" speakers as it is. Maybe someone here on the US will feel compelled to try it out ;)

It was a neat project, and if my DR wasn't already doing everything I wanted out of a Fender amp, I'd have hung onto it for sure.

Ricker

That 10 inch is great for a 10 inch and well suited to the amp.........
But this amp really needs some magnet weight behind it and then it uncovers itself.
15watts with 100db speakers is gonna kick serious butt....
Especially with the bass that this thing puts out for 2 6V6s....
It's not tight bass but .....it's big and full

R

Ricker

anyone else try their princeton thru a 2x12 or OS type Cab.....?
Anyone turn their combo into a head?

R

Trending Topics