Pro-Analog Power Driver

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Lefty, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Lefty

Lefty Member

HOLY CRAP!:AOK:dude:RoCkIn

I like it... alot!! Now back to noise making.

2. duende

duende Member

Yep! It's one of my top OD's ever.

Now throw a fuzz into it. And watch how it eq's and projects the tone incredibly.

3. Lefty

Lefty Member

Dare I say it? Could it be a Klon killer? Well maybe not completely, but it sure is DAMN close. And to top it off...just crank that gain and LOOK OUT!

4. muddy

muddy Member

NO BLUDDY KIDDING!!! it's amazing how MANY things it can do, and how WELL it does each of them. and it's so quiet! even with the gain full up! i could EASILY be happy with JUST this one gain pedal. it's a boost, it's an od, and it's a MONSTROUS FUZZ!!! and how about the amount of bottom end??!

ml

5. Lefty

Lefty Member

I just like the bass and treble controls...WOW, soooo well tuned. Nothing farty, no ice pick, it can do pretty much whatever you want it to do. Aces.:BEER

6. Frostbite Slim

Frostbite Slim Member

Just got mine last week and haven't even gotten a chance to plug it in. Tomorrow I will give it a good workout. Hey Lefty...what settings are you using on the PD?

7. nemo_sim

nemo_sim Member

I've got to chime in here after all the PD reviews.

The most impressive thing about this pedal is how the EQ's don't step on each others toes. Any adjustments to the treble aren't at the expense of the bottom end and vice versa.

This pedal basically takes the full range of your guitar and piledrives it into the amp without any loss of highs/lows.

The output is ridiculous. You can turn your amp to inaudible in a band setting, turn up the output to max and you'll be waaaay too loud.

Favorite OD ever.

8. Lefty

Lefty Member

Oh God, hard to say they change so often but I found right now it sits at gain 2-3:00, treble 12-1:00, Bass 11-1:00, Level 1-2:00.

9. Ned

Ned Member

where can i get info//purchase pro analog stuff , specifically the power driver...his website is down and musictoyz.com is always sold out? sorry if its a generic question i did try the search engine! :)

10. GuitarBrent

GuitarBrent Member

Can someone post some Power Driver soundbytes please? :angel