Pro Analog site is down?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by playon, Mar 15, 2006.

1. playon

playon Supporting Member

Anyone know what is going on with the Pro Analog FX website? Seems to have been down for at least a week or so.

2. DANOCASTER

DANOCASTER Supporting Member

I saw that last week, too

Scotty said ( something like.. ) he has all the business he can handle just supplying his dealers

I'm pretty sure he is gearing up for a big year w/ a big handful of new things coming out . Also, He probably cant deal w/ all the phonecalls ( mostly from wankers asking how they should set the knobs on his pedals :eek: )

3. JKoeth

JKoeth Supporting Member

Yeah, I spoke to him recently. He will put the site back up when he's ready. He is so slammed with orders that he needs some time to catch up. He is a stay at home Dad as well. Great guy!

4. michaelg

michaelg Member

Scot60 into DD is the titz. Scotty makes some serious shnizzle.

5. JKoeth

JKoeth Supporting Member

He's also funny as hell!

6. Don Rusk

Don Rusk Gold Supporting Member

Yupper - the bear just be hibernatin', but hes not dead yet, just pinin' for the fjords !!!:D

Seems hes redoing his whole site and after some much needed electroshock therapy will resurface ready to roll the begginning of April .............

hes also been tweeking and cooking up some new stuff ..... might even be some Pro Analog tourbox action comin up :AOK

7. michaelg

michaelg Member

Scotty is really funny when you talk to him. That dude is real people. I went to Tulane, lotsa cats like him on the bayou. He just calls it as he sees it no beatin round the bush. I like that no sales pitch no bs no hurt feelins. Smokin pedals thats all i crave. I've had some wacky conversations with that dude, call him the next day and we have a good laugh about it. Krewe of SNAFU. Scotty has the goods.

8. michaelg

michaelg Member

Nothin like breakin Scotty's balls After all he's a colts fan.LOL

9. dbx

dbx Supporting Member

A Green Waver? :AOK Where y'at? I did some time there as a lad...couldn't keep up with the partying so I had to transfer out ... loved NOLA...

:cool:

10. michaelg

michaelg Member

No more tipitinas for you!

11. muddy

muddy Member

a GREAT place to play!!!! hay scotty, where's my maggie!!! and my brumble!!! :horse:MMM

ml

12. larrylover

larrylover Member

Is the man in NOLA? I am going down for JazzFest and would love to stop by and play and likely buy more of his pedals. Is that possible?

13. Grady

Grady Windjammer Gold Supporting Member

MI Blues Pro>MI Crunch Box>SB-1(alias Scot60), that folks is some serious tone.
    The SB-1(alias Scot60) is a great dirty boost.
    Serious shnizzle is right.................:dude

Grady

14. Scottone

Scottone Silver Supporting Member

I just received a Dirt Royale w/Cheeze from Scotty the other day and I'm lovin' this thing. I'm suprised that there isn't more of these out there (mine is #16)

I also have his MkII and Topboost pedals and they are mainstays on my board as well.

Other than him giving me a hard time about saying "eh" all the time, Scotty has been great to deal with :D

15. michaelg

michaelg Member

Nothin like Funky Meters at Tips. The Dr The Rads Smokin Hole im such a NOLA Goon Nuff Grillin
    When was the last time you were there?

16. jrigg

jrigg Gold Supporting Member

Hey I just hope he's allright. I heard that some space aliens were so impressed by his pedals that they abducted him and are forcing him to improve the electronic gear on their spacecraft! No lie.

17. Shawn Tubbs

Shawn Tubbs Member

Got a Dirt Royal and dug it from Makin Music than got my 2 Dual Drives direct from Scotty and they kill!! Scotty was a gem to deal with. Couldn't be happier. Last he told me was the site would be back up in April some time.

18. playon

playon Supporting Member

I wish he would at least put up the info page... I see his pedals for sale used here on TGP but I don't know what they do/are... I know some are clones & some a new designs...

19. muddy

muddy Member

ah, it was AGES ago. i opened for satch there (we were on tour with him). it was a GREAT show! the dirt royale is really happenin', isn't it! i LOVE it's character; it really reminds me of a honeybee with much more gain. they don't sound the same, but they both have that small amp responsiveness & grit. i'm DYIN" to get my hands on the drive royale as soon as he's ready to roll on them! and the maggie!! hell, the vibe, too!!! THAT, from scotty's description, is gonna KILL!

ml

20. Don Rusk

Don Rusk Gold Supporting Member

things have firmed up and t here will be a Pro Analog tourbox, Ill start the thread a little later today, keep an eye out if your into it.....;)