• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Pro Bender Mk II - Reference Tones

TheGrooveking

I was thinking about we should setup a few threads were people could list or link to songs/videos that best represent the tones a certain pedal makes.

I'll start of with the Pro Bender Mk II fuzz, list the players/songs that you feel really have the tones of this great pedal.

TheGrooveking

TheGrooveking

Come on guys, what some classic tunes that have a ProBender on them, I'm trying to put together a list to help others find specific tones.

Thanks,

TheGrooveking

Glass Onion

Toneful truth seeker.
Platinum Supporting Member
I have probably heard some but none come to difinitive mind.

iggs

Most of them were done before I was born ... but I'd love to get some references, think it's a great idea. I have a Lola on order and would love to hear and compare how authentic it is ... not that I really care (I just care if it sounds good or not), but just for reference.

zenfreud

Grooveking, who's that in your avatar? That's a prison photo, right? If it's you, no offense, just askin'.

TheGrooveking

No that picture is not me, I'm not that handsome. No it's not a prison photo, but it is of some unfortunate soul who has some issues and is mentally tormented, which applies, since I am tortured to get the tone in my head.

TheGrooveking

JLee

Silver Supporting Member
Do you mean Tone Bender MKII? Isn't the Pro Bender, Sweetsound's take on the Tone Bender MKII?