Pro Guitar Shop Customer Service

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by pgurlea, Mar 31, 2015.

1. pgurlea

pgurlea Shallow Supporting Member Silver Supporting Member

Just wanted to give a shout out for Pro Guitar Shop customer service. I bought a new pedal from them three months ago and it just malfunctioned. I emailed them and the next day they sent me a return authorization and I had a new pedal within a week. Wow - that's great customer service. Many thanks to Gavin and crew for making this right in quick order.
    Thanks,
    Paul

2. dlc1953

dlc1953 Member

Ya great place to buy from.Always stand behind there stuff.

3. Big Boss Man

Big Boss Man Member

One of my purchases from them got lost during shipping with USPS. I patiently waited for 3-4 weeks but USPS just kept pushing the ETA out each day with no updates to the status. I emailed them and they shipped another pedal out the next day. They are great people to do business with.

4. D Rock

D Rock Member

I agree. Plus they will give special discounts on pedals sometimes if you ask when other companies won't. Great company.

Bought the orginial alter ego from them, then got a coupon code in the mail the next day. Emailed them and let them know I would of liked the discount and they refunded me the 15%.

Really a stand up company.

5. PurpleJesus

PurpleJesus Gold Supporting Member Silver Supporting Member

I bought a pedal from them a flat out didn't like. They responded immediately, took it back and let me buy something else without issue. I agree, they do a great job customer service-wise.