Proco 'lil' Rat

tonedover

This Is Fine.
Platinum Supporting Member
glad they finally took the plunge!
they deserve the extra revenue potential

V-man

I'll be getting one just for my rat collection alone but it seems a whole lot of pointless considering there are tons of mini clones everywhere for dirt cheap.
This. Welcome to the late to the party ‘21 nominations. I JUST bought a Black Secret, which is smaller, cheaper and has TWO modes.

Seriously, when you come out of the gate years after everybody does a mini (for a fraction of the cost), you better make it memorable.

J M Fahey

its not that the LM308 is unobtainable or something. From what i understand its just not attainable enough for mass production like proco does with the RAT.
You are right.
Just checked: Mouser does not even name it, Digikey states "Obsolete - no date available"
No doubt Boutique/Hobby suppliers can offer some, maybe up to 100 or 200, but no established Factory can depend on that.

LaceSensor1

Silver Supporting Member
Gonna stick with my FATRAT. That video makes me cringe a bit. Reminds me of a company I used to work for and had terrible ad production.

The RAT2 shouldn't be considered the "flagship" model. I'd give that term to the FATRAT in the current lineup.

Trending Topics