Props: 3rd Power Amps on the Grammy's

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Veritas, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Veritas

Veritas Silver Supporting Member

It's nice to see a local Nashville builder breaking onto the national scene a bit more. I've had the opportunity to play a couple of their amps, and I thought they were top notch. I'm still on a three year honeymoon with a Matchless Clubman. If not for that, I might own one:)

If you're wondering where in the show it appeared...one of the guitarists for The Band Perry was playing through a head and cab. He was also playing a boutique Fender style guitar, I couldn't make out the headstock logo. Not a bad rig!

2. supersonic1414

supersonic1414 Silver Supporting Member

Only a matter of time tell these are really discovered. British Dream is just a phenomenal amp, and I hear the American Dream is as well

3. vain_guitarist

vain_guitarist Member

Super - thanks for the positive comment.

The boutique "fender" style guitar used at the Grammy's was built by Billy Rowe of Rock N Roll Relics out of San Francisco, CA. Billy's a cool dude. He and I used to rock in separate SF rock/glam bands back in the 80s. He was in Jetboy (still is) and I was in Vain (still play on all the records but no time to tour anymore). I have two of his guitars and flat-out love them. His relic work is really amazing and his guitars play, feel and sound great to me.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012