1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Props: 3rd Power Amps on the Grammy's

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Veritas, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Veritas

Veritas Silver Supporting Member

It's nice to see a local Nashville builder breaking onto the national scene a bit more. I've had the opportunity to play a couple of their amps, and I thought they were top notch. I'm still on a three year honeymoon with a Matchless Clubman. If not for that, I might own one:)

If you're wondering where in the show it appeared...one of the guitarists for The Band Perry was playing through a head and cab. He was also playing a boutique Fender style guitar, I couldn't make out the headstock logo. Not a bad rig!

2. supersonic1414

supersonic1414 Member

Only a matter of time tell these are really discovered. British Dream is just a phenomenal amp, and I hear the American Dream is as well

3. vain_guitarist

vain_guitarist Member

Super - thanks for the positive comment.

The boutique "fender" style guitar used at the Grammy's was built by Billy Rowe of Rock N Roll Relics out of San Francisco, CA. Billy's a cool dude. He and I used to rock in separate SF rock/glam bands back in the 80s. He was in Jetboy (still is) and I was in Vain (still play on all the records but no time to tour anymore). I have two of his guitars and flat-out love them. His relic work is really amazing and his guitars play, feel and sound great to me.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012