• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

props for mark @ lavacable

tonewave

Well some people in this guitarniverse really know how to operate a business.

I bought a elc pedalboard kit, from a local dealer, that didn't have the wire stripper with it.
I emailed mark, and hey presto within days I see that one is on its way to me. No questions asked :)
Just simple good service, you just can't beat it.
thanks Mark.

now I have to go make some of these cables...

nakleh

+1.

I just made my second purchase from Mark in a week.. I love the ELC solderless kit!

smogfalls

He is an awesome guy to deal with. I ordered a Kimber speaker connector cable from him last year and when it arrived it was faulty, so I emailed him and without hesitation he sent a replacement one out right away! Brilliant service and much appreciated too.
Cheers!
Xan :)

lv

Silver Supporting Member
+1

I've been buying stuff from Mark for years now, excellent customer service, fast shipping, great prices. Best selection of cables anywhere. Plus his ELC is a great sounding cable.

cugel

Silver Supporting Member
yep
i ordered recently and it was shippped so fast i was in a state of disbelief
carefully packed etc with a note of thanks
people take lesson on customer service!

Bloomfield fan

Silver Supporting Member
I will not buy cables from anyone or anywhere else.
I recommend anyone looking to upgrade their cables to take a look at the Lava ELC. I could not be happier with the results and they are priced reasonably.

brianf

Yet another Mark fan here. He turned me on the Evidence Melody and Lyric cables.

Great service too. He also made me some Melody cables for my wireless X2 system. After using them I realized I should have had them made about 4 inches shorter.

I sent them back to Mark and said to charge me whatever and I would give him my Paypal info again.

Cables were back in a few days with a no charge note in the pack.

Tell me I won't be buying more from this guy!!!!!!:AOK

brianf

ducmike

Gold Supporting Member
i will not buy cables from anyone or anywhere else.
I recommend anyone looking to upgrade their cables to take a look at the lava elc. I could not be happier with the results and they are priced reasonably.
+100000

Trending Topics