Props for Theo and Hartman Flanger.

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by theatomicjeff, Jun 7, 2008.

1. theatomicjeff

theatomicjeff Member

Just wanted to say thanks and give big props to Theo at Hartman Electronics for the flanger.

Not only did he meet his waiting list time (short!) and build my pedal with alternate cream-colored knobs, he sent me an email with with gut shots for the trimpots and explained how to tweak them. The guy answered every single email in an extremely timely manner.

This is a darned-fine pedal. The filter switch is a really nice to have to set your favorite sweet spot without the sweep. Very nice pedal indeed and thank you, Theo!

Jeff in Texas.

2. FloridaSam

FloridaSam Member

Sweet! I will provide a pre-emptive :worthless

[​IMG]

3. theatomicjeff

theatomicjeff Member

I haven't taken any yet but which pix? Of the different knobs? They're just the creme-colored ones.

4. FloridaSam

FloridaSam Member

I'm just messing with ya, I think it would look very cool with white knobs. How can you tell settings with those brass things???

5. theatomicjeff

theatomicjeff Member

Yeah, I wasn't crazy about the brass ones but the cremes look great. Theo did me right. I'll get a pic up in a minute or two...

6. GTRJohnny

GTRJohnny Member

+1. I have to say that last week was my first experience with ordering a Hartman (a fuzz in my case). But, I fully agree with what you have said. I was also impressed at the speed and content of his responses, and with the way he went the extra mile to make sure I had something that was going to work for me.

I decided to try Hartman, based on the fact that I was having trouble reaching and working with one of his competitors. After several quick emails back and forth, with all my questions answered, I felt confident that I had made the right choice... :)

7. theatomicjeff

theatomicjeff Member

Yep, I met Theo here when he was addressing another forumite's pedal problem. Theo and I began talking and based on his customer service attitude and responses to me, he won my business.

Creme knobs:
    [​IMG]

8. whoismarykelly

whoismarykelly Oh look! This is a thing I can change!

Looks much nicer with the creme knobs.

9. FLYING V 83

FLYING V 83 Pedal Trading Guru Silver Supporting Member

I'm also a fan of Theo's work....
    [​IMG]

Probably the nicest Rat I've played in 35 years.