Props to Lavaman

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by lv, Mar 25, 2008.

1. lv

lv Supporting Member

I miscommunicated on a recent ELC order and got the wrong item and Mark sent out a replacement the same day - even before I sent the wrong item back. I got it in 2 days. Top notch customer service. Thanks man! :dude

Review of the mini ELC and George L's coming soon.

2. bionic

bionic Member

+1 he talked me through my order on the phone and shipped them out the same day - now I'm going to have to wait out Canadian customs snooping through it for weeks. See my thread on George L vs ELC and looking forward to your review.

3. mprvise

mprvise Member

Another +1 for Mark! I placed another large (for me) order yesterday. I know he's busy, but it did not feel rushed, canned, or any of that. Just two guitar players doing some friendly business.

And don't worry about it Mark - you can't make 100% of the people happy, though it seems like you do try.

4. jelyfinger

jelyfinger Member

I just purchased a "Super Kit" from Mark and it arrived so fast we barely hung up on the phone before it was here! Mark was most gracious & answered every question I had. Hats off to you mate!!!

STELLAR service & quality product...what more could you ask for?

5. Mike33

Mike33 Member

I have made only really great experiences with Mark. Answered all my questions quick and capable. Ordered a few times and will order anytime I need some more cables....

1+ for Mark and his quality cables :dude

6. shahry

shahry Member

Good experience here. No worries whatsoever. Will be looking to get the solder-free mini ELC and a couple of speaker cables soon.

7. 12strings

12strings Member

Mark's customer service is absolutely fantastic. I wish more companies operated to his standards!

8. missing_dave

missing_dave Member

2 orders..both great..

i have found that really reading everything on lavaman's site is very informative and very detailed. i read it all and "cable shopped" quite a bit before i asked any questions of him..i found that research more research and the gear page helped me understand cables and all the things that make up there sound,quality,design..............................i then placed my orders.;)

thank you mark

9. brianf

brianf Member

I got my cable from Lava in 3 days. No customs hassles at all. My order was only about 130.00 though. It seems customs only gets involved in larger dollar amounts.

brianf

10. BoB/335

BoB/335 Member

I find that it's best to make a phone call to get my questions answered. I know, we would think that it would be better by email this way we are not interupting anyone and they will reply at their convenience. Except my experience is that the phone always works better.

I have a few Sommer "The Spirit" cables and will someday have a pedalboard where I will purchase more from LavaCables. I was never impressed with the reviews of the "other" solderless cables and am glad to see that there is another choice that I didn't know about.

11. dspblues

dspblues Silver Supporting Member

I just placed my first order. Looking forward to getting some great cables. Thanks Mark.

12. thisfire

thisfire Supporting Member

Mark is surely a busy guy, but that hasn't shown in my transactions with him...great product, awesome to deal with, and the best customer service. I, too, get fed up with the way some boutique builders (amps, pedals, etc.) treat customers - almost as if they're too busy and couldn't care less. I'm sure this isn't the place to be discussing it, but that's a terrible way to run a business. Mark definitely isn't one of those guys!