Props to LavaMan!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by akivisuals, Feb 23, 2009.

1. akivisuals

akivisuals Member

Just wanted to share some of my experiences with Mark Stoddard of LavaCable. I got laid off of my job a few weeks back and called up Mark to cancel an order that I had in the queue. I was in the process of putting together a custom pedalboard and was buying some of the wiring harness for the board from Mark. Well, long story short, he refunded my money and still shipped me the product. It was a huge blessing to have a small business owner do something like that for a normal guy like me. I've bought stuff from Mark in the past and he's always been extremely pleasant, knowledgeable and his customer service is by far, the best I've experienced. I'd love to give Mark some well deserved props here for taking the time to care about his customers. He rocks!

:BEER

2. CitizenAudio

CitizenAudio Member

Mark for prez? Yes We Can!

3. bullet69

bullet69 Member

he is getting all my business from now on

4. JVania

JVania Member

Mark is a super good dude with great products. My whole pedal board and the jumper cables inside my 4x12 are all Lavacable and I can't wait to be able to grab my last 5 cables I need (haha last 5 yeah right!).

A+ dude.

5. longgonedaddy

longgonedaddy Member

Mark sent me a free cable a few years ago when he first started up, to get his name out there. A real class guy.

I haven't bought a cable since then, but he certainly has my business when the time comes.

(and it's coming soon, I'm eyeing up the pedalboard kit)

6. frankfalbo

frankfalbo Member

Mark is easily among the highest caliber businessmen in our industry.

7. hurleysurf

hurleysurf Member

Hooray for a hometown hero!

8. Jwoo

Jwoo Member

I've ordered from Mark. He's a great guy.

A while ago, some guy's pedalboard got stolen. Mark gave him a free Lava ELC kit. Awesome.

9. BluesHarp

BluesHarp Member

10. huskerjohn

huskerjohn Member

I was looking on the boards tonight to get some insights on some new cables. After reading this, I just placed my order with Lava Cable. I'm glad to support companies that support people!

11. DBBlues

DBBlues Formerly fullertone Silver Supporting Member

I have one of his new configurable pedalboards as well as cables, and his service and communication are excellent. Oh yeah, the products are outstanding, too. I'd really like to see the pedalboard become the one to have.

12. VoodooBlues

VoodooBlues Member

Ordered cables from him several times. Always top notch service.

13. testing1two

testing1two Gold Supporting Member

Ordered from Mark just last week as I'm phasing out all my George L for Monorail...I love the fact that he has great automated systems in place for online orders but still offers great personal service.

And I am dying to hear more reviews on the configurable pedalboard. It just looks brilliant.